Applying the business levers
For each individual action, you can specify a static business weight property on the Details tab of the action, and then use this property to prioritize actions with a higher weight over those with a lower weight. In addition to action-specific weighting, you can also specify a static Weighting (+/-) property for actions associated with a specific issue and group.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Click Edit.
- Ensure that the toggle in the upper right corner of the section is set to on.If the toggle is inactive, Next-Best-Action no longer takes action-specific weighting into account when selecting the next best action for a customer.
- Optional: Ensure that the toggle in the upper right corner of the section is set to on, and then click Add weighting.
- In the Issue/Group field, select the issue and group whose priority should be adjusted.
- In the Weighting (+/-) field, enter the value by which the priority should be adjusted.
Previous topic Applying the action value Next topic Enabling channels and defining triggers