- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- In the Propensity section, ensure that the Apply propensity calculated for every treatment option is selected.
- Ensure that the toggle in the upper right corner of the Propensity
section is set to on.If the toggle is inactive, Next-Best-Action no longer takes propensity into account when selecting the next best action for a customer.
- Optional: In the Predictions section, select the prediction used to
determine the propensity for actions and treatments.By default, Pega Customer Decision Hub uses the built-in PredictActionPropensity and PredictTreatmentPropensity predictions. You can instead use different predictions that you created in Prediction Studio. For more information, see Predicting outcomes.
- Optional: In the Threshold section, specify one or more minimum propensity
thresholds for the action or treatment.Actions and treatments that do not meet the propensity threshold are filtered out, so that customers receive only the most relevant messages.
Pega Customer Decision Hub