Associating Analysis Projects with Segments
You can associate a Segment with an Analysis Project so that you can reuse static and modeled analysis predictors during criteria assembly. For more information about associating an Analysis Project with a Segment at Segment creation, see Creating a Criteria Segment.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
You can also associate Analysis Projects with existing Criteria Segments.
- Click .
- Open the Criteria Segment which you want to associate with an Analysis Project.
- Click Check out.
- On the Design tab, click More.
- In the Analysis Project list, select an Analysis Project which is relevant to your Segment. If the Criteria Segment was already associated with an Analysis Project, selecting a new Analysis Project will clear any existing criteria for this Segment.
- Click OK to proceed or Cancel to cancel the change.
- Optional: To view or modify the Analysis Project configuration, click the Open icon next to the Analysis Project list.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring Modeled Analysis Next topic Managing Segments