Configuring Analysis Projects (deprecated)
Analysis Projects analyze Sample data to assemble a set of predictors that have influence on the nominated outcome, or to conduct distribution analysis on a data set.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Click .
Note: If you do not see the Campaign menu in the Pega Customer Decision Hub, enable the Marketing Campaign Edition.
- Click Create.
- On the Create Analysis Project form, enter the following
- Analysis Project name
- Sample – Select a Sample from the list.
- Click Create and open.
- Configure the analysis type for the Analysis Project. The following analysis types are supported:
- Configuring Static Analysis provides a convenient way to understand what the groups of data look like for a specific property and how many occurrences exist within each group.
- Configuring Modeled Analysis provides a statistical assessment of the significance of the individual properties and their influence or power in predicting the targeted outcome.
- Click Save.
- Run the Analysis Project.
- To run the Analysis Project manually, click the Results tab,
and then click Run.
- For Static Analysis, the Run button is in the Static Results section. If the Run button is inactive, check out the Analysis Project.
- For Modeled Analysis, the Run button is in the Modeled Results section. If the Run button is inactive, check out the Analysis Project.
- To run the Analysis Project automatically, schedule the Analysis Project execution in the Schedule tab. Analysis Project scheduling works in the same way as Segment scheduling. For more information, see Optional: Configuring Criteria Segment Runs.
- To run the Analysis Project manually, click the Results tab, and then click Run.
- Click the Results tab to review the results of manual and scheduled analysis runs.
- Optional: Click the History tab to see the analysis execution statistics.
Previous topic Configuring a Sample (deprecated) Next topic Configuring Static Analysis