Configuring the Fixed or Dynamic Action Bundle objective
The Fixed or dynamic action bundle objective creates an action bundle with a Bundle Parent and one or more Bundle Members for each targeting approach. You can use audiences or analytics to determine the best mix of Bundle Members.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Select the business issue that is addressed by this objective.
- Select one or more business groups from the selected business issue. The business groups will be used in the generated strategy. After you select the business groups, the Targeting approach section appears.
- In the Targeting approach section, click +Add
targeting approach, and then select one of the following options:
- Audience driven - Select this approach if you have an audience that you want to target with a specific action. An audience is made up of a starting segment, and can then be split into sub-segments.
- Analytics driven - Select this approach if you want to use predictive or adaptive analytics to score and rank actions. Using analytics for targeting allows you to consider a larger set of actions.
- Click Apply.
- Configure the selected targeting approach.
- For audience driven approaches, see Configuring Audience Driven Targeting.
- For analytics driven approaches, see Configuring Analytics Driven Targeting.
- Configure the Bundle Parent.
- In the Bundle section, click Configure.
- Select an action that you want to use as Bundle Parent. For more information about
action bundles, see Grouping offerings into action bundles.
Note: Only actions with the attribute Bundle Parent appear in this section. For more information, see Using the Details Tab on the Action Rule Form.
- Click Apply.
- Optional: Edit the name and type of the bundle. Any changes to the name and type of the bundle are only applied in the generated Strategy, not in the original action used as Bundle Parent.
- Optional: Repeat steps 3-6 to configure more targeting approaches.
- Optional: If you added multiple targeting approaches, specify how you want to arbitrate between them. For more information, see Arbitrating over Targeting Approaches.
- Optional: If you added multiple targeting approaches, use the Overall prioritization section to specify how you want to prioritize across your targeting selections. This prioritization determines the order in which actions are made to a customer. For more information about configuring prioritization, see Configuring Overall Prioritization.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring the Calculate Customer Lifetime Value objective for retail banking Next topic Configuring audience driven targeting