Configuring the Interaction History report to rank accepted actions
Configure the Interaction History report to show only positive customer responses to see the success rate across your portfolio.
The Interaction History report provides detailed insights into individual interactions recorded in the Interaction History. This tutorial describes how to configure this report so that it shows only actions with a positive response from the customer, ranked according to configuration of the Next-Best-Action strategy.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, edit the report which you created.
- To order the report by the rank of each action, click the Open menu icon by the Rank column, and then click .
- Configure the report filters to only include the data for actions which were
accepted by customers.
- Click the Open menu icon by the Outcome column, and then click Add filter.
- Enter the name of the outcome which corresponds to an action being accepted by the customer, as in the following figure:
- Click Apply changes.
- Click Preview
- Click and enter a new name for the report.
For example: Accepted actions by rank
- Click Done editing.
Result: The new report is now available in the Report Browser.
- Optional: To automatically export the report results and send them out by email, schedule
a recurring task.For more information see: Exporting reports
Previous topic Configuring the Interaction History report to show responses from actions offered to customers Next topic Accessing Interaction History data for external reports