Configuring the Interaction History report to show responses from actions offered to customers
Configure the Interaction History report to get the right level of details from the interactions recorded in the Interaction History.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
The Interaction History report provides detailed insights into individual interactions recorded in the Interaction History. This tutorial describes how to configure this report so that it shows the responses that each action receives, along with other relevant data.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click , as in the following figure:
- In the Public categories list, select Interaction History.
- Click the Interaction History report.The report shows the Interaction History records in the form of a table. By default, the report is filtered to only include results from the past 30 days.
- Click Edit report.
- To change the time frame for the report, for example, from monthly to weekly, in the Filtered by section, click Period, and then click Select values.
- To remove the columns which are not relevant for the report, click the
Open menu icon by the column that you want to remove,
and then click Delete, as in the following figure:
Tip: Keep the following columns in the report:
- Subject ID
- The ID of the customer for whom the interaction was recorded.
- The issue to which the action belongs.
- The group to which the action belongs.
- Proposition name
- The name of the action.
- The channel where the interaction occurred.
- Offered on
- The date and time when the action was offered to the customer.
- The outcome recorded for the interaction, that is, whether the action was accepted, rejected, or is still pending.
- The action rank. This value is determined by the configuration of the Next-Best-Action strategy.
- To rename a column header, click the Open menu icon by
the column that you want to remove, and then click
Heading, as in the following figure:
Tip: Rename Subject ID to Customer ID, and Proposition name to Action name.
- Configure the report filters to exclude irrelevant results.
For example: If your Next-Best-Action business structure includes an issue that represents service messages and regulatory communications, actions related to this issue should be excluded from the results of this report, as they do not represent your marketing portfolio items.
- In the Data Explorer section of the report, find
the item which corresponds to the type of data that you want to filter
For example: To find the Issue item, click .
- Drag and drop the item into the Filtered by section of the report.
- Edit the filter settings, as in the following figure:
- Click Apply changes.
- In the Data Explorer section of the report, find the item which corresponds to the type of data that you want to filter out.
- Click Preview.
- Click , and then enter a new name for the report.
For example: Individual action performance
- Click Done editing.
Result: The new report is now available in the Report Browser.
- Optional: To automatically export the report results and send them out by email, schedule
a recurring task.For more information see: Exporting reports
Previous topic Configuring the Proposition Distribution report to reflect portfolio coverage Next topic Configuring the Interaction History report to rank accepted actions