Configure the Proposition Distribution reports to show how the business is performing across your portfolio.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click , as in the following figure:
- In the Public categories list, select Interaction History.
- Click the Proposition Distribution report.The report shows the number of initiated actions as a bar chart. The same information is also available below in the form of a table. By default, the report is filtered to only include results from the past 30 days, as in the following figure:
- Click Edit report.
- To change the time frame for the report, for example, from monthly to weekly, in the Filtered by section, click Period, and then click Select values.
- Edit the report configuration to group the actions by the issue to which the
- Click Edit chart.
- Remove the default grouping by action ID by clicking Delete, as in the following figure:
- Drag and drop the Issue column from the Available columns table to the Drop Group By column here section, as in the following figure:
- To see the results for individual actions within each issue, drag and drop the Proposition column from the Available columns table to the Drop Any column here section.
- Configure the report filters to exclude irrelevant results.
- In the Data Explorer section of the report, find the item which corresponds to the type of data that you want to filter out.
- Drag and drop the item into the Filtered by section of the report.
- Edit the filter settings, as in the following figure:
- Click Apply changes.
- Click Preview.
- Click and enter a new name for the report.
- Click Done editing.
- Optional: To automatically export the report results and send them out by email, schedule
a recurring task.For more information see: Exporting reports