Configuring push notification treatments
A push notification treatment represents the message which you want to communicate to your customer through a notification message in an app that you own. It is typically displayed on the lock screen of a mobile device where the app is installed. Opening a push notification brings the user to the app that sent the message.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Optional: If the default list of fields available on the other treatment form does not contain a
property which you require, edit the PushTreatments Decision Data
rule used by the treatments.For more information, see Managing Decision Data rules in Pega Customer Decision Hub. Any new properties you add to the form are automatically available for all previously created treatments.
- On the Treatments landing page, click .
- Enter a unique name and a description for the treatment.
- Specify when the treatment is active.
- Within a defined time period
- In the Eligibility section, select the eligibility condition
that you want to apply to this treatment.For more information, see Eligibility conditions for treatments.
- In the Push Message field, provide the text that should be
displayed in the push notification.
Tip: Push Notification shape in the action flow should be configured to reference .OfferData.PushMessage to display the Push Message.
- Click Create.
Previous topic Configuring SMS treatments Next topic Configuring web treatments