Configure a recurring schedule for running Next-Best-Action using an audience that represents all customers and a daily schedule. The outbound schedule initiates any outbound actions, for example, campaigns or audience updates on external advertising platforms.
- In the Channels tab of the Next-Best-Action Designer, in the Primary schedule > Recurrence section, set up a recurring schedule, start date, and end date for outbound Next-Best-Action.
- To select the starting population, in the section, click Configure.
- To apply constraints to actions and avoid overexposure, specify the number of times that an action can be offered to a group of customers, in the Volume constraint section, click Configure. For more information about volume constraints, see Avoiding overexposure of actions with volume constraints.
- Click Save.
- To launch the outbound schedule, click .The Run action is only available after you configure the schedule.
- To suspend an active outbound schedule, click .
- Optional: In addition to the primary schedule defined for your main customer context, you can
define secondary schedules to run your marketing operations for different customer groups
- In the Channels tab of the Next-Best-Action Designer, click .
- In the new Additional schedule section, in the
Issue / Group list, select the issue and group or groups to
which the schedule applies.
- In the Context list, select the customer context that you
want to target.
- Select the starting population and optionally also the volume constraint, as described in steps 2 and 3.