The Subscription Microsite is backed by the PegaMKT-Work-Microsite-Subscription class.
This Microsite has the following primary stage flow:
This includes the following stages:
- Load Data – This stage uses the LoadSupportingData Flow to load data for the referenced customer. If a customer context cannot be established, this flow switches to the No Identified Customer alternative stage.
- Unsubscribe – This stage renders the primary unsubscribe screen.
- Manage Preferences – This stage loads the customer’s previous preferences and renders the manage preferences screen.
- Save Preferences – This stage utilizes the UpdateSubscriptionPreferences Flow rule to save any changes to the customer’s subscription preferences. This Flow also handles the cancel path, when the customer decides to discard their changes.
- Confirmation – This stage renders the confirmation screen.
The Subscription Microsite also includes the following alternate stage flow:
This includes the following alternate stage:
- No Identified Customer – This stage renders the Customer Not Found screen.