Creating an External Input strategy to test the framework
Once the actions source is available, you can use this to replace the External Input in the NBA Strategy Framework.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Open the NBA Strategy Framework strategy.
- Click Save As and change the label to be the name of a new test strategy, for example, External Input Test.
- Ensure that [No branch] is selected in the Development branch field.
- Click Create and open.
- Right-click on an empty area of the canvas, and then click Disable external input.
- In the Input Disable Warning message, click Submit.
- Right-click to the left of the leftmost component in the strategy.
- Select .
- Double click on the new component.
- In the External strategy field, enter ExternalInputTest.
- Select Specify a single component within the strategy.
Note: You may need to do this twice, since the first check is used to verify the strategy name.
- From the Component list, select the action context that you want
to use for testing.
Note: Because the framework is only ever executed for a single context at a time, it is highly recommended to use a single context when testing the framework. Select the context where you are seeing issues that you need to test. If required, you can change your selection later.
- Connect the new External Input Test shape to the Pre-processing extension point shape.
- Save and check in your changes.
Previous topic Creating a test strategy for selecting actions Next topic Testing the Action Scoring component