To create a new template for file exports, complete the following steps:
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- On the Treatments landing page, click .
- Enter a description of the template.
- Select the issue and group for storing the output template rule.To create the rule at the top level of your next-best-action business structure, leave the Issue and Group fields empty. The level at which you create the template determines the attributes (action details) that are available for use within the template.
- Click Create and open.
- Provide the following information:
- In the Repository name field, enter the name of the repository where you want to store the file.
- In the File path field, enter the path on the
repository where you want to store the output file, and the name of the
file where you want to store the output content.The format for the file path and name is /folder/filename. The file name that you provide is automatically appended with a unique identifier when the file is generated.
- Specify whether you want to finalize the template at the end of each
outbound run.By finalizing a template at the end of each run, you ensure that all data in the file is the result of a single run. That is, the final output includes all data related to the run that triggered the finalization. If want the data from multiple campaigns to be written to the same file, leave this option unselected.
- If you chose to finalize the template at the end of each run, select Include run ID in the file name if you want the file name to include the run ID for easier identification.
- Specify whether you want to include the date and time in the file name when you
finalize the template.When the template is finalized, the name of the output file includes the date and time configured in the MKTFileNameDateMask dynamic system setting. By default, the format is YYYY-MM-DD-hhmmss
- In the Delimiter type field, select the delimiter for
the output CSV file.Use a delimiter which is recognized by the target repository for the file. Common delimiters include commas (,) and semicolons (;).