Create a globally optimized strategy by referencing an existing strategy that you want to optimize.
- Log in to your application as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In Dev Studio, in the left navigation pane, click .
- Click .
- On the Create Strategy form, select Create globally optimized strategy.
- Enter a label for the strategy, and then click Create and open.
- On the Global optimization tab, select a top-level strategy that
you want to optimize.A globally optimized strategy cannot reference another globally optimized strategy.
- Optional: To see the optimization status of individual substrategies and strategy components,
click Expand strategies.
- Click Save.
- Optional: In the Test tab, compare the results of the optimized strategy to
the normal version by clicking Compare.
- Reference the globally optimized strategy in a data flow by using a Strategy