Creating strategies manually
Manual Strategy creation allows you to create Strategies for all customer contexts in your application. To manually create a new Strategy, clickon the Strategies landing page.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Enter a short description of the Strategy. The Strategy identifier is created automatically.
- Select the Strategy Result class, or define a custom Strategy Result class instead. For more information about customizing Strategy Result classes, see the Pega Customer Decision Hub Implementation Guide on the Pega Customer Decision Hub product page.
- Select the starting decision context, which will add an embedded strategy to the canvas. The embedded strategy will be configured with the data that is defined in the Context Dictionary. For more information about the Context Dictionary, see the Pega Customer Decision Hub Implementation Guide on the Pega Customer Decision Hub product page.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Strategy canvas, configure the Strategy.
- For general information about Strategy configuration in Pega Platform, see About Strategy rules.
- For information about Strategy configuration specific to Pega Customer Decision Hub, see Configuring Pega Customer Decision Hub Strategies.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring the Paid Optimization objective Next topic Configuring Pega Customer Decision Hub strategies