- Disable the DDS service as action state storage:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- Clear the Use Decision Data Store for Action state storage check box, and then click Save.
- Go to Pega Customer Decision Hub portal to switch existing Campaigns and
Next-Best-Action Designer Scheduled runs to write to database
Choices Actions For each existing Scheduled Run (both Primary and Secondary schedules included)
- If the Scheduled Run is running, suspend it by going to: .
- Click .
- Edit the Recurrence section and set a valid recurrence schedule.
- Launch the Scheduled run by clicking .
For each existing Multi-channel Campaign
- If the Campaign is running, suspend it by going to Campaigns menu in the left navigation pane and clicking on Campaigns
- Choose the individual campaign you want to suspend, and click .
- Click the Edit button, and then update the Engagement section to a valid recurrence schedule if needed.
- Save the Campaign. You must edit and re-saved the Campaign even if there is no change required to the schedule.
- Launch the Multi-channel Campaign by clicking the Run button.
For each existing Outbound Campaign
- If the Campaign is scheduled for the future, suspend the Campaign by going to Campaigns menu in the left navigation pane and clicking on Campaigns
- Choose the individual campaign you want to suspend, and click the Suspend button.
- Click the Edit button, and then
Save the Campaign. You must edit and re-saved the Campaign even if there is no change required to the schedule.
- Schedule the Outbound Campaign by clicking .
- Stop the DF_ProcessWaitingActions real-time data flow to
free up resources.
- In the header of Dev Studio, in the search box, search for the class name Pega-DM-DDF-Work.
- Click Pega-DM-DDF-Work.
- Filter the ID column by DF_ProcessWaitingActions.
- Open the remaining instance with the ID DF_ProcessWaitingActions and then click Stop.
Pega Customer Decision Hub