Pega provides industry-specific templates with the recommended business structure, engagement policy, arbitration, and channel settings for the Communications, Healthcare, Retail Banking, and Insurance industries. You can import these templates to quickly set up the basic settings for your organization. In addition to the predefined templates, you can save your own Next-Best-Action settings as a template, and then import the template into a different Pega Customer Decision Hub instance, for example, to transfer the settings from a stage to a production environment.
- Go to Pega Marketplace.
- In the Search Marketplace field, enter NBA Designer Template.
- Browse the list of available templates, and download the template that is applicable to your industry.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Optional: If you previously configured or imported Next-Best-Action settings, you can
change the template by clicking .
Important: The template change overwrites any settings that you previously configured.
- Upload the next-best-action template.
Tip: Templates developed for a specific industry may require certain artifacts to exist in your application. For example, a template created for Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services expects that the required customer contexts exist in your application. To ensure that the template can be used in your application, do one of the following steps:
- Use templates applicable to your industry.
- Import the relevant artifacts into your application before you select the next-best-action template.
- During template import, clear the Engagement policy check box. Clearing the check box imports only the taxonomy without the engagement policies defined for industry-specific contexts.
- Review the imported settings and adjust them manually as needed.