Use the following troubleshooting tips to help solve issues with data sets that need to be reset.
Cause: There is a data left in customer journey data set
To reset journey data, three data sets must be truncated. This is an
all-or-nothing process, because leaving data in any data set will result in
corrupted data for the customer journey feature.
The three data sets that you must reset are:
- Stores the information for the stages that a customer has interacted with, but does not store customer information. This data set is used to populate the nodes in the Journey Visualizer.
- Stores the connections between the stages of the journeys that the customers have moved through, but does not store customer information. This data set is used to populate the links between nodes in the Journey Visualizer.
- Stores a record for each journey stage with which a customer recorded an interaction.
Solution: Truncate the data sets
- Click Actions in the toolbar and select Run.
- In the Operation drop-down menu, select Truncate, and then click Run.
Reset a data set by performing the following steps: