Launching a revision change request
As a revision manager, launch a change request by first creating a new revision, and then adding an associated change request within that revision.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Log in to the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal as an operator with the RevisionManager access role.
- In the left navigation panel, click Revision Management.
- On the Revision Management landing page, click New revision.
- On the Set up new revision screen, select Create new revision option is selected.
- Enter the name of the revision, for example, Set the Apple iPhone price to 200.
- Define the revision objective, for example, Modify product pricing info.
- Define the priority of the revision by modifying the Urgency
setting.The lower the urgency value, the more priority is assigned to the revision.
- Assign the deadline for completing the revision by configuring the Due by setting.
- Click Continue.
- Select the rules that you want to include in the revision, or specify the type of rule that you want to create.
- In the Change request section, click Edit.
- In the Edit Change Request Details window, in the Assign to section, select Operator.
- From the drop-down menu, select the operator that you want to assign to the change request.
- Provide the name of the change request, for example, Update the Apple iPhone price to 200.
- Optional: To associate this change request with an objective that is different than the revision objective, modify the Associate an objective field.
- Optional: In the Description field, provide additional details, for example, Modify the Price property.
- Optional: Define the change request priority in the Urgency field.
- Optional: Define the completion deadline for this change request in the Due
by field.The default value is seven days.
- Click Submit.
- In the Refine selection section, include the propositions whose configuration you want to update.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Application overlays and the business change management process Next topic Completing change requests