You can view and manage List and Criteria Segments by using the Segments landing page.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- For each Segment, review the following information:
- Image associated with the Segment
- Rule name of the underlying Segment rule
- Number of customer entities in the Segment
Note: If your Pega Customer Decision Hub application is installed on a PostgreSQL database, this value shows the approximate customer count.
- Percentage of the total population represented by the Segment
- When the Segment population was last refreshed
- Segment type
- When the Segment rule was last updated
Tip: The landing page lists the twenty most recently updated Segments in the system. To load the next twenty results, click the View more results link at the end of the list.
- To search for Segments by Issue / Group, Type, and Name, use the filters at the top of the page.
- Click the link in the Segment description to open the Segment.
Previous topic Associating Analysis Projects with Segments Next topic Exporting Customers in a Segment