Promote artifacts that you generated from the development system to the production and simulation systems. To make the process efficient, migrate your application by updating the applicable dynamic system settings (DSS).
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click .
- In the list of DSS instances, find and edit the following settings:
- To enable inbound sampling in production, find the simulation/enableSampling DSS and set the content of Value field to True.
- To enable outbound sampling in production, find the PegaMKT-Engine CDHMigrateOutboundSample and set the content of Value field to True.
- For on-premise installations, specify the maximum percentage of customers to sample by entering a number in the simulation/maxSamplingPercentage DSS. For cloud installations, this setting is configured automatically during provisioning.
- After configuring the dynamic system settings, export the product file to promote the artifacts from the development environment, and then import the file in the Business Operations environment. When you migrate the application, include the associated data instances. For more information, see Moving applications between systems.