From Pega Customer Decision Hub, you can start a simulation test that you already configured. Additionally, you can start a new simulation test or restart an already completed one.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click Simulation Testing.
- Locate the ID of the simulation test that you want to start and click it.Use the filter function to browse through simulations. For more information, see Filtering simulations.
- Start the simulation by performing one of the following steps:
- To start a new simulation, click Start.
- To start an already completed simulation, click .
- After the simulation has finished running, review the results by clicking
Review reports.For more information, see Viewing and managing reports assigned to a simulation and Viewing additional simulation details.
- Optional: If required, you can edit and re-run the simulation after it has finished running, by
clicking .Editing the simulation settings removes data about the previous simulation run, and changes the simulation status back to In Build.
- To mark the simulation as completed, click Wrap up.After you wrap up a simulation, it is considered resolved and you can no longer rerun it. However, you can still review any reports created for the simulation.