Setting the underserved threshold
Value Finder identifies customers as underserved if the propensity of all the actions or treatments available to a customer is below the configured threshold propensity. To provide a convenient starting point, on first analysis, the propensity threshold value is chosen in such a way that 1 out of 20 customers is defined as underserved.
You can change the propensity threshold according to your business definition of underserved customers and then re-run the Value Finder analysis.
- Log in to the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal.
- In the navigation pane of the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Run a simulation.For more information, see Running Value Finder simulations.
- Click the Properties icon under Under-served threshold.
- In the Configure under-served threshold window, use the
slider to select the maximum propensity at which to determine underserved
customers.Value Finder identifies customers with a propensity that is lower than the configured threshold as underserved, and customers with a higher propensity as well-served.
- Click Submit.
Result: Value Finder recalculates and refreshes the results of the simulation. Previous topic Running Value Finder simulations Next topic Analyzing group descriptions