Setting volume constraints for a campaign
The Constraint section in the Build tab enables users to designate a Volume Constraint rule as the backing constraint for the Campaign.
Clicking the Configure button launches the Configure modal window which lists available Volume Constraints in the system. For more information about using this window, see the Using a Configuration Modal Window appendix.
In the list of entries, the following information is shown for each Volume Constraint:
- Friendly name / label
- Rule identifier
- When the Volume Constraint was last updated
Selecting a Volume Constraint displays further information about it in the details panel.
This view displays the following information about the Volume Constraint:
- Friendly name - Click to open the Volume Constraint rule.
- Scope - Whether constraints defined in the rule are reset individually or as a group
- Grid of action constraints - Includes action name, minimum, and maximum volumes. Click the action name to open the action rule. A check mark next to a row in the grid indicates that the corresponding constraint is enabled.
- Grid of channel constraints - Includes channel name, minimum, and maximum volumes. A check mark next to a row in the grid indicates that the corresponding constraint is enabled.
Previous topic Configuring a Fallback Strategy Next topic Campaign Approval