Simulating your revision changes
As part of the revision life cycle, you can verify the performance impact of your changes within the revision package. To enable this capability, configure the pySetRevisionSimulationSettings data transform.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
After you configure the data transform, every time you complete a revision and are at the Simulate step, a funnel simulation is initiated with the same input audience and strategy. Once completed, it shows the indicative performance of the simulation which you can use to track performance trends from revision to revision.
the following steps must be done from the context of the enterprise application for which
the overlay is created, and not the overlay application itself. Overlay applications usually
do not have an open ruleset version, so it is not possible to save the data transform into
your implementation ruleset and extend it when in the overlay application
- Log in to Dev Studio as an operator with access to the Revision Management overlay application.
- In the left navigation pane, click .
- Search for and open the pySetRevisionSimulationSettings data
transform in the RevisionManagement-Work
Note: The default audience for the data transform is set to use the customer sampling data set from the Data migration landing page, and the default strategy is set to use the Next-Best-Action Designer top-level strategy.
- Click Save as, and then save the data transform to an enterprise application ruleset that is visible to the Revision Management overlay application, for example, the Artifacts ruleset.
- Extend the new data transform to set the source and strategy details for the revision simulation.
Previous topic Stages of the Revision case type Next topic Stages of the Change Request case type