Specifying entry criteria for customer journey stages
The entry criteria for each stage of your customer journey will determine whether an individual is eligible for a particular stage.
After defining the structure of your customer journey, specify the stage entry criteria.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Log in as an operator with access to Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- Go to .
- From the Business structure area, select one of your customer journeys:
- Click the More icon on the specific journey stage.
- Select Edit stage entry criteria.
- In the Customer is in this stage when section, select the context, the strategies, and the when rules to define the stage entry rules.
- Click Submit.
Important: Besides the criteria that you define as part of the journey stage entry criteria, the regular engagement policy criteria must also be true for each individual action. A customer can be eligible or "in" a journey stage but not eligible for any actions in that stage.
- Click Save.
Result: The customer will be considered eligible for the journey stage if they meet the entry criteria. Previous topic Creating a customer journey Next topic Associating actions with customer journey stages