This section provides an example of how to test a sub-strategy with the NBA Strategy Framework. A similar technique can be used for strategies other than Action Scoring.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Open the NBA Strategy Framework strategy.
- From the NBA Strategy Framework strategy, right-click the Action Scoring component, and
then click Open strategy to open the Action Level Propensity
- Open the Test Run panel by clicking the slider button on the upper right side of the strategy canvas.
- In the Settings section, select Data
transform, and then select a persona transform.
- In the For external inputs use strategy field, enter ExternalInputNBAFrameworkTest.
- Select Specify a single component within the strategy.
- Select the component that immediately precedes the component you are testing.
- Click Run.
- Click on individual components within the strategy to check where actions are dropping out or where the strategy results are unexpected.