Testing the Action Scoring component
This section provides an example of how to test a sub-strategy with the NBA Strategy Framework. A similar technique can be used for strategies other than Action Scoring.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Open the NBA Strategy Framework strategy.
- From the NBA Strategy Framework strategy, right-click the Action Scoring component, and
then click Open strategy to open the Action Level Propensity
Tip: The Action Level Propensity strategy will test expanding actions with active and eligible channels, in addition to running the Predict Action Propensity prediction to determine the action level propensity.
- Open the Test Run panel by clicking the slider button on the upper right side of the strategy canvas.
- In the Settings section, select Data
transform, and then select a persona transform.
Note: To make any changes to the persona for the test, follow the steps used when setting up the person for the trigger strategy tests.
- In the For external inputs use strategy field, enter ExternalInputNBAFrameworkTest.
- Select Specify a single component within the strategy.
- Select the component that immediately precedes the component you are testing.
For example: For the Action Level Propensity strategy, since you are testing the Action Scoring component, select the Constraints component, as in the following figure:
- Click Run.
- Click on individual components within the strategy to check where actions are dropping out or where the strategy results are unexpected.
Previous topic Creating an External Input strategy to test the framework Next topic Testing a strategy within a lower-level strategy