This is the last component of the trigger strategy, invoked after the processing for each of the individual action contexts has been merged. It may be tested using a similar technique to that used for testing the NBA Strategy Framework.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Open the Final Action Limits And Bundling strategy.
- Open the Test Run panel by clicking the slider button on the upper right side of the strategy canvas.
- In the Settings section, select Data
transform, and then select a persona transform.
Note: To make any changes to the persona for the test, follow the steps used when setting up the person for the trigger strategy tests.
- In the For external inputs use strategy field, enter the trigger strategy name, for example, Trigger_NBA_TopLevel.
- Select Specify a single component within the strategy.
- Select the component that immediately precedes the Final Action Limits And Bundling strategy.
- Click Run.
- Click on individual components within the strategy to check where actions are dropping out or where the strategy results are unexpected.