Testing the Final Action Limits And Bundling strategy
This is the last component of the trigger strategy, invoked after the processing for each of the individual action contexts has been merged. It may be tested using a similar technique to that used for testing the NBA Strategy Framework.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Open the Final Action Limits And Bundling strategy.
- Open the Test Run panel by clicking the slider button on the upper right side of the strategy canvas.
- In the Settings section, select Data
transform, and then select a persona transform.
Note: To make any changes to the persona for the test, follow the steps used when setting up the person for the trigger strategy tests.
- In the For external inputs use strategy field, enter the trigger strategy name, for example, Trigger_NBA_TopLevel.
- Select Specify a single component within the strategy.
- Select the component that immediately precedes the Final Action Limits And Bundling strategy.
- Click Run.
- Click on individual components within the strategy to check where actions are dropping out or where the strategy results are unexpected.
Previous topic Testing the Predict Action Propensity strategy Next topic Testing the strategies within Final Action Limits And Bundling