Once you identify the point in the framework where you are seeing unexpected results, you may want to test that sub-strategy and perhaps some related strategies.
The simplest way to ensure that your external input strategy has executed each of the steps prior to the one you want to test is to actually use the NBA Strategy Framework itself as the input strategy, and specify the single component to use within the strategy as the one immediately prior to the one you wish to test.
The problem with this is that the NBA Strategy Framework has an External Input component, and there is no way to specify an external input strategy within an external input strategy. To overcome this, you will need to make a copy of the NBA Strategy Framework strategy, disable external input, and then provide a set of actions to use as input for the tests. For more information, see the following topics:
- Creating a test strategy for selecting actions
- Creating an External Input strategy to test the framework
- Testing the Action Scoring component
- Testing a strategy within a lower-level strategy
- Testing the Final Action Limits And Bundling strategy
- Testing the strategies within Final Action Limits And Bundling