Testing the Treatment Placements component
This article provides an example of how to test a sub-strategy with the Final Action Limits And Bundling strategy, a similar technique can be used for strategies other than Treatment Placements.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Open the Final Action Limits And Bundling strategy.
- From the Final Action Limits And Bundling strategy, right-click the Treatment Placements component, and then click Open strategy.
- In the Settings section, select Data
transform, and then select a persona transform.
Note: To make any changes to the persona for the test, follow the steps used when setting up the person for the trigger strategy tests.
- In the For external inputs use strategy field, enter the trigger strategy name, for example, ExternalInputFinalLimitsTest.
- Select Specify a single component within the strategy.
- Select the component that immediately precedes the component you are testing.For the Treatment Placements strategy, select Apply Final Action Limits.
- Click Run.
Previous topic Creating an External Input strategy to test Final Limits Next topic Configuring Next-Best-Action Designer for Pega Customer Service