Trigger strategies are referenced by the dataflow which is invoked by the channel services. To test a trigger strategy, use the data transform (persona) that was automatically generated for you based on your Context Dictionary and run the trigger strategy to identify where the actions are dropping out or where the strategy results are unexpected.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Open the Trigger_NBA_TopLevel strategy.
- Open the Test Run panel by clicking the slider button on the upper right side of the strategy canvas.
- In the Settings section, select Data
transform, and then select a persona transform, as in the following
- Click the Open icon.
- On the Definition tab of the data transform, specify the
characteristics of the persona.The persona characteristics are defined as properties of the customer, their journey, and other related data.
- Save the data transform (or click Save As to create a new version) and switch back to your trigger strategy.
- Click Run, and then select the Results component to view the strategy results.