Verify whether your environments and pipelines work as designed by running a change management test case and deploying the associated revision to production.
- Run a change management test case.
For more information, see the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager User Guide on the Pega Customer Decision Hub product page.
- Create a change request in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager and run
it through all the stages to approval.For example, create or edit an action or treatment.
- Check the approved change request in Revision Management.Verify if the Next-Best-Action Designer business structure, group level engagement, and arbitration are correct.
- Create a change request in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager and run it through all the stages to approval.
- Deploy the revision to the Business Change pipeline.
For more information, see Deploying revisions with Deployment Manager.
- Complete the currently active revision.
- Promote the completed revision to the Business Change pipeline.
- Test the merged revision.
- Validate and promote the revision through the pipeline (Deployment Manager 4.8 or later) or manually.