Troubleshooting real-time events
Use the following troubleshooting tips to help solve issues related to real-time events processing.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
Issue: Data flow triggered by real-time events fails with the error "Could not find pxInteractionHistoryDataSet Data-set"
Using a real-time event to trigger single-case processing data flows (that is, data flows where the source and destination are configured as abstract) may result in the error Could not find pxInteractionHistoryDataSet Data-set. To solve the issue, re-validate the DFWriteEventTriggerIH data flow under the Data-Decision-Request class.
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Click Revalidate and save.
- In the Type list, select Rule-Decision-DDF.
- In the RuleSet Name list, select PegaMKT-Engine.
- In the RuleSet Version list, select the rule set that contains the DFWriteEventTriggerIH data flow.
- Click List.
- Clear all check boxes apart from the check box for the DFWriteEventTriggerIH data flow.
- Click Run.
Previous topic Troubleshooting Paid Media Manager Next topic Troubleshooting treatments