Pega Customer Decision Hub Strategies can use Contact Policies to restrict the Strategy output based on channel limitations that are specified in the Contact Policy rule. To do this, add a Contact Policy shape to the Strategy canvas and configure its properties to reference a Contact Policy that you created. For more information about Contact Policies, see Contact Policies .
- To add a Contact Policy shape, in the Strategy canvas, right-click anywhere in the canvas, and then click .
- Right-click the Contact Policy shape, and then click Properties.
- In the Contact Policy Properties window, in the field, select a Contact Policy that you want to use to restrict Strategy results.
- Optional: In the section, specify the number of actions that are allowed by the Contact
Policy shape. Select on of the following options:
- First – This option restricts the output of the Contact Policy shape to a specific number of actions. For example, if you enter 5 as the number of allowed actions, the Contact Policy shape filters out all actions after the first five that satisfy the Contact Policy criteria. The default number of allowed actions is 1.
- All – This option does not filter out any actions that satisfy the Contact Policy criteria.
- Click Submit.
- Optional: Add more Contact Policy shapes to the canvas.For example, you can link a Contact Policy shape which sets the daily limit of actions on the Email channel to a Contact Policy shape which sets the weekly limit on the same channel. In this way, you can ensure that both daily and weekly channel limits are satisfied.