If you see unexpected strategy results from the NBA Strategy Framework component in the trigger strategy, the next step is to test the NBA Strategy Framework strategy to find the high level component where the results are dropping out or are unexpected.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click , and then open the NBAStrategyFramework strategy.
- Optional: To test a specific sub-strategy component, right-click on the component, and then click Open strategy.
- Open the Test Run panel by clicking the slider button on the upper right side of the strategy canvas.
- In the Settings section, select Data transform, and then select the persona transform that you created for the trigger strategy test.
- In the For external inputs use strategy field, enter the trigger strategy name, for example, Trigger_NBA_TopLevel.
- Select Specify a single component within the strategy, and then
choose the action filter for the context that you want to test.
- Click Run, and then select the Results component to view the strategy results.