Clicking a row for an initiated Campaign run, distribution test, or seed test presents an expanded view which contains details about the specific run. Users can click the row again or click Close to collapse this view and return to the grid view.
To begin with, the section provides an overview of the execution stages and the progress of the run through these stages. This view contains the following four boxes:
- Audience - This section displays the number of customers that make up the run's audience.
Strategy - This section displays the number of actions that were identified by the Campaign's Strategy.
- Initiated - This section displays the number of actions that were actually initiated by the system.
- Result - This section shows the overall result of the run (or test).
The Audience, Strategy, and Initiated sections also include the date and time when the corresponding stage was completed.
Additionally, the color of the status badge visually indicates the status of the corresponding stage.
- Green - Indicates that the run is progressing without any problems, or that it was completed successfully.
- Orange - Indicates a potential issue. For example, the run has completed, but with action failures, or the campaign is stopped, but the run is still active.
- Red - Indicates that the run has failed.
The Actions grid displays the list of distinct actions initiated as part of the run (or test) along with their instantiated counts. Clicking an action name in the grid opens the corresponding action rule.
When the run includes action bundles, there are additional rows in the grid for bundled members and the Bundle member count column displays the count of each initiated member.
Clicking the Reports link at the bottom displays the distribution reports that were generated as part of the run (or test).
Clicking the Run details link at the bottom displays details about the campaign data flow. If any errors occurred in the data flow, they are displayed on top of the Run details section. For easier troubleshooting, the Run details section also contains a link to the data flow work object. To open the data flow, click the flow ID in the Data flow run field, and then open the data flow from the data flow work object harness.