- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- In the Propensity section, ensure that the Apply propensity calculated for every treatment option is selected.
- Ensure that the toggle in the upper right corner of the Propensity
section is set to on.If the toggle is inactive, Next-Best-Action no longer takes propensity into account when selecting the next best action for a customer.By default, Pega Customer Decision Hub uses the built-in PredictActionPropensity and PredictTreatmentPropensity predictions. You can instead use different predictions that you created in Prediction Studio. For more information, see Predicting outcomes.
- Optional: In the Thresholds section, specify one or more minimum propensity
thresholds for the action or treatment:Actions and treatments that do not meet the propensity threshold are filtered out, so that customers receive only the most relevant messages.
You can also see the average propensity for the last 30 days for the scope you selected to aid you in setting the propensity threshold. By clicking on the chart icon next to the average propensity value, you can visualize the propensity values for the last 30 days on a chart, grouped by day.
- Click Add threshold.
- In the Direction/Channel list, type in the channel to search
by name, or select Inbound or Outbound
to choose from a full list of available channels.You can also set the propensity for All inbound channels and All outbound channels.
- In the Issue/Group list, select the business issue and
group.You can also select All issues and All groups or both.
- Type in the minimum propensity (a decimal value between 0 and 1, for example 0.65).
Pega Customer Decision Hub