Assigning custom reports to simulation tests
You can create custom reports and assign them to simulation tests. By using this feature, you can adjust simulation reports to your business needs, for example, by configuring a report to show additional or more detailed data.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Create an output that is the source for your report or use an existing output by performing the following actions:
- Create a new output for your simulation test by performing the following
A new output is created in your application together with a new class Data-Output_Name, for example, Data-MyDataTable.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click Simulation Testing.
- Open a simulation test and assign it a new output by clicking .You can add outputs to simulation tests that are in the In Build status. Editing the simulation settings removes data about the previous simulation run, and changes the simulation status back to In Build.
- In the Assign output destinations section, click Create New.
- In the Create new output window, enter the name of your output, for example, MyDataTable, and select the output type, for example, Database Table.
- Click Done.
- In Dev Studio, create a report definition.You must create a report definition in the same class as the output that you want to assign to this rule. For example, if you want to assign a report to MyDataTable that is in class Data-MyDataTable, you must create a report definition in the same class ( Data-MyDataTable ). For more information, see Creating advanced reports.
- Enable the report definition as a simulation report by performing the following
- On the Report Definition form, click the Report Viewer tab to open it.
- In the Report header section, complete the Report title field.
- Create the report shortcut.For more information, see Creating a report shortcut.
- Save the rule.The report is now available in Pega Customer Decision Hub to assign to an output that you created in step 2.
Previous topic Comparing simulation tests Next topic Scheduling simulation tests