After configuring the mapping in the Pega Customer Decision Hub, actions should now appear in the Next best action widget in Pega Customer Service. To ensure that they appear as required and launch the correct service flow, modify the MapActionProperties decision table in Pega Customer Service.
- Log in to Pega Customer Service as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- Open the MapActionProperties decision table.
- On the Table tab, review the list of entries.
The list should contain an entry for each possible ActionID sent by Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- Map each ActionID to an allowed result.This includes the following properties:
- The service class and name of the flow that starts when a customer service representative selects the action.
- How the action is displayed to the customer service representative.