To configure analytics driven targeting, select the business groups to include in the approach, and then configure how each business group should be used by the Strategy you are creating.
- In the section, click Configure.
- In the Add groups window, select one or more business groups, and then click
Note: The window only shows the business groups that you selected for the objective. For more information, see Configuring the Fixed or Dynamic Action Bundle objective or Configuring the Paid Optimization objective.
- Optional: By default, the Strategy uses all actions for the selected business groups. If you want
to select specific actions instead, click , and then click Configure.
- Optional: To view all actions in a group, click .
- Optional: To remove a group from the targeting approach, click by the name of the group.
- Optional: Specify eligibility criteria for the selected actions. For more information, see Configuring Elibilities.
- Specify how the selected actions should be prioritized. For more information, see Configuring Prioritization.