- In the Audience section, click Configure.
- In the Configure Audience pane, specify whether you want to use an
existing Segment, or automatically generate a Segment populated with randomly
- To automatically generate a random Segment, select Specify an audience size and enter the number of customers that should be included in the audience. To ensure that the analytics results are statistically significant, the audience size should be larger than 2,500.
- To use an existing Segment, select Select a segment, and then click Configure to launch the Configure Segment modal window. See Using a configuration modal window for details on using this window.
- In the Set control group field, specify the approximate size of the control group used for this audience. The control group is a percentage of customers who receive an offer that is randomly selected rather than based on analytics. Control groups allow you to measure the effectiveness of your analytics.
Pega Customer Decision Hub