Configure the Dev Studio migration settings to build a framework for your Business Operations environment and to run tests on a sample set of migrated production data.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Data Migration landing page, in the Data to transfer field, enter the name of the class with customer data that you want to use as the source of production data for simulations, for example, Data-Decision-Request-Customer.
- Optional: Move the Inbound sample size to transfer slider to a position that represents the percentage of data that you want to migrate to the Business Operations environment for your inbound sample; the default inbound sample size is 5%.
- Optional: Move the Outbound sample size to transfer slider to a position that represents the percentage of data that you want to migrate to the Business Operations environment for your outbound sample; the default outbound sample size is 10%.
- For on-premises configurations, in the Storage section, in the Repository field, enter the name of the repository that you want to use to store the data before importing into the simulation environment.
- In the Supporting artifacts section, select an open ruleset and version in which you want to save the artifacts for the data transfer.
- Confirm the migration settings by clicking Save.
- In the Supporting artifacts section, verify the migration artifacts by clicking Show artifacts, and then analyzing the records that were generated.