- In the Customer Decision Hub portal, edit the report which you created.
- To order the report by the rank of each action, click the Open menu icon by the Rank column, and then click .
- Configure the report filters to only include the data for actions which were
accepted by customers.
- Click the Open menu icon by the Outcome column, and then click Add filter.
- Enter the name of the outcome which corresponds to an action being accepted by the customer, as in the following figure:
- Click Apply changes.
- Click Preview
- Click and enter a new name for the report.
- Click Done editing.
- Optional: To automatically export the report results and send them out by email, schedule
a recurring task.For more information see: Exporting reports
Pega Customer Decision Hub