Configuring a microsite to launch a different microsite
Sometimes, users may wish to launch a different Microsite at a particular stage in their Microsite. This can be done by using either the Redirect Microsite or the Launch Microsite step, as outlined below.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Add a new step or determine the existing step to replace. In this example, a step has been added to the confirmation stage to redirect to another Microsite.
and then click Select.
- Save the Microsite configuration.
- Select the newly added step and click the Open process link in the right pane. This will open the RedirectMicrosite Flow rule.
- Create a copy of this Flow into your Microsite class.
- Check out the specialized Flow.
- Open the properties panel for the RedirectMicrosite utility shape.
- Update the MicrositeClass parameter value to the class of the
Microsite to redirect the customer to.
- Save the Flow and check it back in (if applicable).
Previous topic Configuring a microsite to be aware of customer and action context Next topic Embedding a microsite link in an email treatment