- On the Engagement policy tab, click the name of any group, or click All groups to run the simulation for all issues and groups in your business structure.
- Click .
- If you did not previously configure a persona test, click Create test.
- In the Persona (Data transform) field, enter the name for the customer persona, for example, Retention Customer, and click the Open icon.
- On the Definition tab of the data transform, specify the
characteristics of the persona.The persona characteristics are defined as properties of the customer, their journey, and other related data. For more information, see Configuring a data transform.
- Click Create.
- In Next-Best-Action Designer, continue with the persona test configuration, as described in Testing Next-Best-Action configuration with persona testing.
Pega Customer Decision Hub