Configuring SMS delivery receipts
You can enable delivery receipts for the SMS messages that Pega Customer Decision Hub sends out.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In App Studio, click .
- Edit or create an outbound SMS account for which you want to enable delivery receipts.
- On the Setup tab of the SMS account, select Track delivery receipt.
- Click .
- Edit or create an inbound SMS account which corresponds to the outbound SMS account
where you enabled delivery receipts.The inbound account must have the same connection setup data as the outbound account.
- On the Response behaviors tab, specify what type of messages this inbound SMS account
- Messages and delivery receipts - The SMS account can receive incoming messages, as well as delivery receipts for SMS messages which Pega Customer Decision Hub sends to Customers.
- Delivery receipts only - The SMS account can receive only delivery receipts.
Previous topic Using decision tables to manage SMS action responses Next topic Troubleshooting Pega Customer Decision Hub