Creating External Input from the Trigger strategy
Testing the strategies within Final Action Limits And Bundling requires that you create version of the trigger strategy that excludes Final Action Limits And Bundling. This can be done by following the steps below.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Open the Trigger_NBA_TopLevel strategy.
- Click Save As and change the label to be the name of a new test strategy, for example, External Input Final Limits.
- Ensure that [No branch] is selected in the Development branch field.
- Click Create and open.
- Delete the Final Action Limits And Bundling sub-strategy shape and the Best Results shape, and then connect the outermost context shape directly to the Results shape, as in the following figure:
Previous topic Testing the strategies within Final Action Limits And Bundling Next topic Creating an External Input strategy to test Final Limits