Customizing the Pega Customer Decision Hub dashboard
Customize the dashboard to include the most important widgets and configure the desired goals for the metrics that the widgets monitor.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Customer Decision Hub portal, click Dashboard.
- Click the Customize icon in the top right corner of the dashboard.
- To add a widget to a slot on the dashboard, click Add Widget.
- Configure the widget.
- Hover your mouse over the widget. If there are additional configuration options, the Click to edit message appears.
- Click the widget.
- In the Edit dashboard panel, configure the desired goals for the metrics that the widget monitors.
- Optional: To configure the message that indicates whether the goals for the metric are met, in the Insight & Action section, click Edit, and then configure the underlying decision table, as in the following figure:
- Click Save.
- To rearrange the widgets on the dashboard, hover your mouse over a widget, and
then drag it into a new position.
Note: You can also change the dashboard template, that is, the general layout of the widgets on the dashboard, as in the following figure. However, bear in mind that the default Marketing swimlanes template is optimized for Pega Customer Decision Hub widgets and is recommended in most cases.
- After making the required changes to the dashboard, perform one of the
following actions to publish them:
- To update only your own dashboard, click
Your changes are not visible to other users.
- To make the updated dashboard the default for the entire application,
for example as part of implementing Pega Customer Decision Hub,
Note: You can only update the default dashboard configuration if your access group has the PegaMarketing_FW:PortalAdministrator access role..
- To update only your own dashboard, click Publish.
Previous topic Reporting and monitoring Pega Customer Decision Hub key performance indicators Next topic Customizing the Pega Customer Decision Hub reports