Customize the dashboard to include the most important widgets and configure the desired goals for the metrics that the widgets monitor.
- In the Customer Decision Hub portal, click Dashboard.
- Click the Customize icon in the top right corner of the dashboard.
- To add a widget to a slot on the dashboard, click Add Widget.
- Configure the widget.
- Hover your mouse over the widget. If there are additional configuration options, the Click to edit message appears.
- Click the widget.
- In the Edit dashboard panel, configure the desired goals for the metrics that the widget monitors.
- Optional: To configure the message that indicates whether the goals for the metric are met, in the Insight & Action section, click Edit, and then configure the underlying decision table, as in the following figure:
- Click Save.
- To rearrange the widgets on the dashboard, hover your mouse over a widget, and
then drag it into a new position.
- After making the required changes to the dashboard, perform one of the
following actions to publish them:
- To update only your own dashboard, click
Your changes are not visible to other users.
- To make the updated dashboard the default for the entire application, for example as part of implementing Pega Customer Decision Hub, click .
- To update only your own dashboard, click Publish.