Disabling cloud optimization can be helpful in the following situations:
- When a simulation run falls back to unoptimized mode or fails because the system
cannot run the strategy in optimized mode, and you cannot fix the configuration
flaws in the strategy components that prevent optimization:
- Design-time errors
- Run-time errors, for example, the use of a non-empty named page or an Interaction History summary used in a non-primary context
- When you want to compare performance metrics for the optimized and unoptimized simulation runs.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click Simulation testing, and then open a distribution test, ethical bias, or value finder simulation.
- In the simulation run window, click .
- Review the confirmation message, and then click Submit.
- Restart the simulation by clicking .
- Verify the results.