- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click .
- Click New.
- If you are using Deployment Manager on-premises, on the
Environment Details page,configure environment details.
This information is automatically populated if you are using Deployment Manager in Pega Cloud Services environments, but you can change it.
- In the Environment fields, enter the URLs of the production and Business Operations environments.
- If you are using your own authentication profiles, in the Auth profile lists, select the authentication profiles that you want the orchestration server to use to communicate with production and Business Operations environments.
- Click Next.
- On the Application details page, configure the application information for
which you are creating the pipeline.
- In the Application list, select the name of the application.
- In the Version list, select the application version.
- In the Access group list, select the access group for which you run pipeline tasks. This access group must be present on the production and Business Operations environments and have at least the sysadmin4 role.
- In the Name of the pipeline field, enter the pipeline name.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Start a pipeline by doing one of the following actions:
- If the pipeline for which you want to run a data simulation is open, click Start data migration.
- If the pipeline is not open, click , and then click Start data migration.
- In the Start data migration dialog box, click Yes.
Pega Customer Decision Hub